Backsberg Estate Cellars is seeking to appoint a Wine Export Sales Manager.
The applicant must have a minimum of 3 years of sales experience in wine exports. A relevant tertiary qualification is also a requirement.
In addition, the candidate should:
– Be determined and resilient;
– Be commercially and numerically strong;
– Have a solid understanding and feel for relationship-building;
– Have good problem-solving skills;
– Be free to travel extensively, working with agents and their clients.
To apply, e-mail az.oc1627699100.greb1627699100skcab1627699100@krow1627699100 with:
– A concise CV
– A short presentation on the strategies you would employ to break into a new market
– Indicate a desired CTC package
Package will comprise part basic and part commission and will be tailored to the experience and qualifications of the applicant. Should you not be called for an interview by the end of November, then you should assume that your application has unfortunately not been successful.