#LeitItGrow with Backsberg and stand to win!
Purchase a special bottle of Backsberg Sauvignon Blanc adorned with a seeded necktag from select Checkers stores nationwide. Plant the seeded necktag and snap a pic (before or after bloom). Post the pic to social media, tagging @backsberg. Use the hashtags #backsberg and #letitgrow to up your exposure. One lucky winner will receive a year’s supply of Backsberg wine to the value of R15,000.00!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This promotional competition is organised by Backsberg Estate Cellars in association with Shoprite Checkers.
- The competition commences mid October 2018 and ends on 31 March 2019.
- Participants must purchase a bottle of Backsberg Sauvignon Blanc with the extra special Growing Paper seeded necktag from their nearest Checkers store prior to the competition closing date. On the front of each necktag, customers will note the competition entry mechanism; namely, to plant the necktag, snap a picture of their florals blooming and tag Backsberg in the image across their preferred social media platform. By this Backsberg is referring to either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram only. On the reverse of the tag, planting instructions will be emphasised.
- On Monday, 1 April 2019 Backsberg will select one lucky competition winner and contact them directly via social media. Official announcements will be made the following day.
- Participants must retain their purchase receipt. Winners may be asked to reveal proof of purchase on acceptance of the prize.
- You may enter if:
- you are a natural persons over the age of 18;
- you are in possession of a valid South African or Country of Citizenship ID book or Passport;
- your identification can be verified through your South African or country of Citizenship identity book or Passport;
- you are not a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant to Checkers or Backsberg Estate Cellars, or any marketing service provider in respect of the promotional competition or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter(s) or suppliers of goods or services in connection with this competition, or the spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of such a person;
- it is not unlawful to supply the prize to you in terms of any legislation or public regulation and the organisers reserve the right to require proof that it will not be unlawful to supply a prize (for example to request the winner of a TV to provide his TV license to the organisers before they can hand over the prize).
- Your entry into the competition means that you agree and understand that you will stand a chance to win a prize only and that there is no guarantee that you will be receiving any prize.
- There will be 1(one) winner of a year’s supply of Backsberg wine. Please note the following:
- The wine will be valued at R15,000.00 only
- Backsberg will pre-select the wines chosen for the prize winner
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash
- The wines may not be re-sold
- Wines will be delivered to the winner’s preferred delivery address during office hours. Only one address will be permitted and must fall within the confines of South African border demarcations
- Entries received after the 12pm on the closing date will not be taken into consideration
- The winner will be randomly selected from eligible entrants for the relevant period, 1 day after the closing date of the competition.
- Although we have taken care to make sure that the prize(s) is/are of a good quality, we do not give any warranties about the prize(s) and you agree to accept the prize(s) “as is”. Subject to applicable law, you also indemnify us against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize(s) or this competition, including consequential and economic loss.
- The winner of the prize(s) will be notified by the organisers via their social media handle. Any posts not publicly shared will be to the detriment of the entrant. The winner will then be expected to consent acceptance of the prize within 2 days of the competition closing date. Once the winner has/have been contacted, their details will be published on the organisers social media accounts. If acceptance is not given by the winner within 2 days of being notified, the organisers reserve the right to redraw a new winner under the same conditions. If the social media account appears dubious, a new winner will be redrawn immediately under the same conditions.
- The value of the prize includes VAT.
- In order to be eligible to win a prize, customers must not have issued dishonoured cheques, or have overdue payments due to Checkers at the time of the draw.
- Any costs or expenses incurred in respect of items not specifically included in the prize(s) are for the winner’s own account. The organisers if applicable, will not be responsible for any other expenses which the winner(s) may incur as a result of their acceptance and/ or use of a prize, whether foreseen or not.
- The prize(s) is/are not transferrable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- The organisers may ask the winner to have their image published and/or to participate in marketing activities, but the winner may refuse both of these from happening.
- The organisers reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the organisers reasonably deem necessary.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the competition judges is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
For queries or concerns, please send a direct email to Backsberg’s Marketing & PR Coordinator, Bianca at email@example.com.