19 May The Backsberg Wine Club is back!
Backsberg Wine Club is back and better than ever! Celebrating our 100th birthday this year, we want to celebrate it with you. By joining now, you qualify for our limited edition Centenary Selection consisting of six hand crafted wines by winemaker Alicia Rechner. By joining before 1 June 2016, you’re automatically entered into our competition and stand a chance to win wine worth R2500!
Backsberg Wine Club: for those who love world-class wines, the environment, and a good deal.
- 10% off on presentation of membership card
- Exclusive club wine and brandy releases
ON THE FARM:
- Complimentary wine tasting for you and your guests
- Private tours by appointment
- Preferential use of our function venues
EVENTS, TASTING, KNOWLEDGE & FUN:
- Exclusive harvest events
- Vertical tastings
- Backsberg’s wine club members dinner / lunch
- A tree planted in your family’s name at the end of each year of membership
RESOURCES & COMMITMENT:
- News via our Blog
- Weekly updates via social media
- Food & wine pairing guide
- Quarterly newsletter
IS THAT IT?
The club benefits are only limited to our imagination. If you can think of something by all means speak up. The club is about you.
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
- Commit to purchase our four offers for the year, shipped every three months.
- R875.00 a quarter secures you four deliveries of selected wine to suit the season.
- Dispatched on the 1st of June, September, December and March.
Our selection for 1 June 2016
To celebrate 100 years of farming, Backsberg is launching a limited release of 1170 cases of specially bottled wine.
The Centenary Selection are made up of the following wines:
- Roussanne/Sauvignon Blanc 2015
- Cape White blend 2015
- Cape Red Blend 2015
- Sangiovese/Barbera 2014
- Grenache/Shiraz 2014
- Malbec 2014
For more information, please contact:
Wine Club 021 975 5141