The philosophy of Backsberg remains that of providing pleasure and enjoyment to a broad range of wine lovers by producing wines not only with structure and finesse, but with a high level of "drinkability".
Simply put, if you find our wines easy to drink and, above all, enjoyable, then we have been successful.
MTB racing in the Winelands The Paarl Rotary Backsberg MTB Challenge will take place on the 6th of September this year at Backsberg Wine Estate. After the success of last year’s event, this popular ride will offer a route geared for every fitness level ranging from a 5km course, to a 15km route for the […]
- Ikeys regain the Vino Varsity trophy!
- Backsberg is official wine supplier to Encounters Documentary Festival
- Backsberg John Martin Reserve Sauvignon Blanc and Backsberg Pinotage win Silver at the Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show
- Backsberg’s Pumphouse Shiraz rated ‘Pick of the Bunch’
- Tread Lightly wins BWI Best Value White Wine at the Nedbank Green Wine Awards