The philosophy of Backsberg remains that of providing pleasure and enjoyment to a broad range of wine lovers by producing wines not only with structure and finesse, but with a high level of "drinkability".
Simply put, if you find our wines easy to drink and, above all, enjoyable, then we have been successful.
The skies were clear blue last Friday afternoon as the competing teams entered the arena for the 6th annual Vino Varsity Challenge. Tuks arrived early with time to spare for some on-site preparation. Ikeys pulled up with a team of blue-clad supporters and Maties donned face paint and pirate hats. Vino Varsity is an inter-varsity […]
- Ikeys regain the Vino Varsity trophy!
- Backsberg is official wine supplier to Encounters Documentary Festival
- Backsberg John Martin Reserve Sauvignon Blanc and Backsberg Pinotage win Silver at the Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show
- Backsberg’s Pumphouse Shiraz rated ‘Pick of the Bunch’
- Tread Lightly wins BWI Best Value White Wine at the Nedbank Green Wine Awards