The philosophy of Backsberg remains that of providing pleasure and enjoyment to a broad range of wine lovers by producing wines not only with structure and finesse, but with a high level of "drinkability".
Simply put, if you find our wines easy to drink and, above all, enjoyable, then we have been successful.
Sip on Backsberg wines while enjoying an array of exceptionally talented international music acts at the Cape Town World Music Festival 2014. Expect brilliantly lit stages, a lantern lit venue illuminating music from the past, present and future. This year the festival will be hosting over twenty bands across three stages within City Hall. A […]
- Backsberg is official wine supplier to Encounters Documentary Festival
- Backsberg John Martin Reserve Sauvignon Blanc and Backsberg Pinotage win Silver at the Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show
- Backsberg’s Pumphouse Shiraz rated ‘Pick of the Bunch’
- Tread Lightly wins BWI Best Value White Wine at the Nedbank Green Wine Awards
- Maties hold on to the title of Vino Varsity Champions