Backsberg is a Klink Wine Tourism Award nominee in 2014's Tread Gently category. Their wines are an expression of respect and care for the environment. Visit Backsberg to explore more about their environmental projects or read more about their story on this websit
It’s the countdown to South African’s most exclusive jazz event as international musicians and celebrities arrive in Johannesburg for the Standard Bank Joy of Jazz 2014. Backsberg Estate Cellars is proud to be the official sponsor of fine wine to Joburg’s premier jazz event. Fourth-generation Backsberg proprietor, Simon Back, notes: “We are incredibly excited to […]
- Backsberg is the sole wine sponsor at Joburg’s Joy of Jazz Festival
- Backsberg celebrates creative talent at the Loerie Awards
- Ikeys regain the Vino Varsity trophy!
- Backsberg is official wine supplier to Encounters Documentary Festival
- Backsberg John Martin Reserve Sauvignon Blanc and Backsberg Pinotage win Silver at the Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show